This is the title of my scrapbook that I have started for baby Liam. I wanted to have an order to all the pictures regarding our baby boy during the 9 months before he gets here. So far, I have included pictures from the ultra sounds, my belly growth (until now), and our “Surprise” party. I am saving room for our professional pregnancy photo session, the progress of Liam’s room, all of our showers (there are 6 – wow – we feel so blessed), and D-day. I wanted to get started now so that I can keep up and be able to just add pictures as the events come. I’m thinking there might not be much time after Liam gets here to do much scrapbooking! Here’s my progress so far…
Here is a photo of me and my friend, Elizabeth, at her baby shower. She is another one of my close friends having a baby around the same time as me. She was my 'big sis' on Texans when I made the squad in 2006. I might actually do a separate scrapbook page for all my friends that I have been blessed to be on this journey with.

